Know Before You Go
Make sure you know which terminal your airline uses before coming to the airport then follow the overhead signs to get to your final parking destination. For up-to-the-minute parking information call 702.261.5121.
McCarran International Airport has more than 10,800 public parking spaces offering a variety of choices to meet your needs. Parking facilities are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Short Term parking is conveniently located just outside both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 in the covered parking garages. Short Term Parking is intended for stays of three hours or less and is located near Passenger Pick Up in case you need to wait a few minutes before your party arrives.
- Long Term parking is also located in the covered parking garages at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. You should park here if you plan to be at the airport more than three hours. For stays over 30 days, please call 702.261.5122.
- If you're in a hurry or just enjoy the convenience of simply dropping off your vehicle, Valet parking is the choice for you. For an additional fee, you can have your car washed and detailed.
- Surface parking is located adjacent to the parking garages at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 and is within walking distance of the Ticketing/Check-In areas at both terminals. At $10.00 a day, this is an ideal option for the more budget-conscious traveler.
- Space for oversized vehicles is available at Terminal 3 and the Remote Parking Lot across the street from the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center. If your vehicle is more than 22 feet long and 8 ½ ft. wide, or more than 13 ½ ft. high, this is the place for you.
- Economy parking is open on an as-needed basis during peak travel periods such as holidays. Free shuttle service is available when the lot is open, so allow a little extra time.
Get Driving Directions