Summer 2021 Information for Travelers
If it's been a while since you've traveled by air, keep in mind things at the airport have changed since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some tips to make your travel experience as safe and seamless as possible.
- Arrive at least two hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Parking in the Terminal 1 Long Term garage is in high demand. Consider using the Terminal 1 Economy Lot instead, allowing an extra 30 minutes for a shuttle to the terminal.
- Check in online and use a mobile boarding pass to avoid lines at the airport.
- Consider traveling with a carry-on only to save time at check-in.
- Pack hand sanitizer; if you forget, hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the terminals.
- Due to construction, some shops and restaurants may be closed or have reduced hours. What's open?
- Wait times for ground transportation may be longer than you've previously experienced. Know your options.
- Across the nation rental cars are in high demand and supply is low. Make reservations in advance and expect to wait in line.
More information on rental cars at LAS.
- The E gates and all concessions at Terminal 3 remain closed; however the terminal is open for check-in, security screening and baggage claim. Departing passengers will take a tram to the D gates for departure after passing through security.
- A/B: 4 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
- C Annex (up the escalators near Southwest Airlines ticket counters):
Thursday-Monday; 3:35 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 4:05 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- C/D Gates: Open 24 hours
- Terminal 3 D/E Gates: 4 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
For information on updated security procedures from the TSA, visit tsa.gov.