Parking Lot Rentals
The Clark County Department of Aviation (CCDOA) has parking lots available for short-term rental. Short-term rental is considered 180 days or less. These parking lots are to be used exclusively for vehicular parking. Truck staging as prescribed by Title 30 is allowed only by special permit. The rental fee for each parking lot is based on a rate of $1.68 per square foot per year. Full payment for the rental of a parking lot is required to be prepaid in the form of a cashier’s check. If the requestor is a government entity, as defined by NRS, a company check is acceptable.
To apply for a rental permit please follow the following steps:
- Select a parking lot. Once a lot has been selected, click on the map link to view detailed information pertaining to the lot, including the size and location.
- Complete the online application and click submit.
CCDOA will review the application to confirm the availability of the parking lot. Upon notification by CCDOA that the parking lot is available, the applicant will have five (5) business days to submit the following items to complete the application submittal package for processing:
- Two signed originals of the rental permit provided by CCDOA.
- Rental fee payment in full in the form of a cashier’s check.
- Certificate of insurance in conformance with the requirements specified in the rental permit.
The application will expire if the required items for the application are not submitted within the allotted time.
Note: Applications must be submitted no less than 30 days from requested use date. Renters are responsible for the security and cleaning of the parking lot during use. Renters are responsible for repair and/or clean-up costs incurred by CCDOA if the parking lot is damaged or vandalized as a result of the reserved use and agree to reimburse CCDOA for any such expenses. All rental fees are non-refundable. Certain lots have billboards located on the premises and require unrestricted access by billboard maintenance personnel.