The Clark County Department of Aviation (CCDOA) recognizes that the entertainment industry provides valuable benefits to the local economy and welcomes requests for commercial filming and photography projects at its facilities:
- McCarran International Airport
- North Las Vegas Airport
- Henderson Executive Airport
- Jean Sport Aviation Center
- Overton/Perkins Field
Commercial filming and photography include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Motion pictures
- Television shows
- Music videos
- Promotional videos or photography
- Advertising (television, print, digital)
- Photography and video for sale
- Stock photography and filming
Commercial filming and photography projects at the Clark County Department of Aviation (CCDOA) facilities may be limited or restricted and are subject to compliance with the following steps:
- Review the CCDOA Commercial Filming and Photography Policy.
- Complete the CCDOA Commercial Filming and Photography Application and email to the CCDOA Film Administrator at AirportFilming@mccarran.com
- Obtain approval from the Director of Aviation or his/her designee.
- Obtain a Southern Nevada Film Permit (SNFP) from the Clark County Business License Office. Insurance is required in order to obtain your SNFP.
- Sign and return CCDOA Airport Location Permit.
- Pay airport fees in advance of any pre-production activity or filming.